History[edit | edit source]
The group consists of six powerful members of the Interstellar Union Army who use their "sacred powers" to counteract the threat of their lawless counterparts and crush them for the peace of the cosmos. Each six of the Interestelar are in a class of their own even within the Cosmic Government and their power supposedly rivals even that of the Galáctica.
According to Jaguar, the members' actual ranks of the Interstellar Union Army don't apply to their duties as members of the Oración Seis Interestelar, and thus subordinates like Justice, a soldier, and superiors like Jaguar, a colonel, are able to speak to and work with each other as equals during a Prayer Council (祈りの間 Inori no Ma?).
While there are certain protocols in the Interstellar Union Army that must be followed such as not harming the civilians, members of the Oración Seis Interestelar are given certain privileges and they have the right, in any situation, to eradicate any target that they determine to be evil.
There is no chain of command in the Oración Seis Interestelar and each member has the authority to make their own judgement calls.
After Chronophage consumed 1,200 years of Guilst's time, Jaguar remarks to Justice that the planet itself was thought to be like "a prison without iron bars". The colonel explains to his fellow Interestelar member that during the incident, Drakken Joe of the Galáctica was released into space, stating that the Dark Alchemist is on different level compared to Illega or Rogue Out and originally the one who turned Guilst into a criminal planet.
The members of the Oración Seis Interestelar hold a Prayer Council via holographic screen transmissions earlier than intended as Justice said that it was supposed to be held next week. They discuss Elsie Crimson who is heading to the Aoi Cosmos where her fellow Oracion Seis Galáctica member, Poseidon Nero resides which Justice immediately volunteers to go after her. After Justice's show of conviction with his Ether Gear, Jaguar concludes the end of a Prayer Council and that they must pray to use their "sacred powers" for the peace of the cosmos.
After the Armored Space Pirate leaves the battlefield, Justice tries to go after her despite his wounds, but Holy contacts him and comments on Elsie's strength with praise. While Holy may not mind him continue chasing after Elsie, she reminds the soldier to keep Nero in mind for she believes that the Emperor will make some sort of move and take revenge on Ziggy for what he did to Foresta.
Returning to the Angel Feather and the fleet, a recuperating Justice converses with Holy who informs him that Nero has assembled his top officials, the Oceans 6 and his son Poseidon Shura on Nero 1: The Temple. The female Interestelar member chides the unconcerned soldier that Shura could be a threat and it is their chance to destroy him or else the Aoi Cosmos will suffer for it later, noting that Shura will take over the Nero Empire once his father Nero dies of old age. Commenting that there are far too many big fish for Justice to handle, Holy also tells her fellow Interestelar member that Jaguar and Eraser are on their way to the Aoi Cosmos, and advises the soldier to let them help him. When Justice asks her if she is not going to do anything, Holy answers with an impish smile that she has other fish to fry.
After arriving on the Aoi Cosmos, Eraser leads his Interstellar Union Army fleet of 250 ships to Nero 66 where they found their target, Shura and declares to the spoiled prince that it is time to say goodbye to this cosmos. He is contacted by Justice and Jaguar where the soldier scolds him for going ahead of them and tells him to wait until they arrive. Eraser reminds Justice that there is no chain of command in the Oración Seis Interestelar and each of them has the authority to make their own judgement calls. He answers Jaguar's question that there are about 3,000 ships of the Nero Empire and he has no way of knowing if there are more of them behind the frontlines or on the surface of Nero 66 but reassures that he will have them erased before the two even arrive.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Justice: A soldier of the Interestelar who is also the leader of his own team and a subordinate of Jaguar. He also shares the same Ether Gear Star Drain with his rival Elsie Crimson of the Oracion Seis Galáctica.
- Jaguar: A colonel of the Interestelar and Justice's superior officer.
- Eraser: A laid back member of the Interestelar who possesses an unknown Ether Gear that allows him to literally erase anything in his path with blinding light, hence his epithet, White Flash.
- Holy: An outspoken member of the Interestelar.
- Cure: A robotic looking member of the Interestelar.
- Feather: A reserved member of the Interestelar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Interestelar is Spanish for "Interstellar."
- Their name is simply "Oración Seis" in Japanese, but it's written in kanji that means "Star System's Six Prayer Generals" (星系六祈将), which serves as a reflection of Galáctica's Japanese name, Ginga Rokumashō (銀河六魔将), meaning "Galaxy's Six Demon Generals".
References[edit | edit source]
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 106, Page 15
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 129, Page 3
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 106, Pages 15 - 16
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 106, Page 19
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 123, Page 5
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 139, Page 3
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 28, Pages 20 - 21
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 106, Pages 14 - 19
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 126, Pages 13 - 15
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 130, Pages 5 - 6
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 139, Page 2
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 138, Pages 19 - 20
- Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 139, Pages 2 - 4
[edit | edit source]
|Edens Zero||Crew of Edens • Demon King's Four Shining Stars|
|Cosmic Government||Galactic Intelligence Agency • Interstellar Union Army • Justice's Team • Oración Seis Interestelar|
|Illegal Factions||Drakken's Organization • Element 4 • Elsie's Pirate Crew • Oración Seis Galáctica • Princess Guard • Sibir's Gang|
|Other Factions||Beast • Magical Beast Army • Oceans 6 • Valkyrie's Army • Zaiten Three • Demon King's Four Dark Stars|
|Former Factions||Heavenly Knights of the Dancing Sakura • Rogue Out|