Description[edit | edit source]
Machina Maker lets the user change or remodel all kinds of machines, allowing them to upgrade a ship and recreate broken or missing parts of a machine or android. The user can also modify the floor to create guns and bullets and transform a weapon into a flamethrower.
Techniques[edit | edit source]
Young Weisz's Techniques[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Several of Weisz's techniques are references to dragons from Hiro Mashima's previous work, Fairy Tail:
- Atlas Flame, a flamethrower, is based on the Hell Fire Dragon of the same name.
- Vise Cannon, which fires "white bullets of sacred power", is based on the White Dragon Weisslogia.
- Drum Buster, which fires dark energy "born from shadows", is based on the Shadow Dragon Skiadrum.
- Metallica Explosion is based on the Iron Dragon Metalicana.
- Grandy-Ray and Grandee Wing are based on the Sky Dragon Grandeeney.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Elemental Ether Gear||Flame Ammo • Pain's Tree • Tears Lover • Wind Ether Gear • Wind Flow|
|Transforming Ether Gear||Alchemist • Glue Tear • Machina Maker • Smoke Bar • Titan's Arm|
|Other Ether Gear||Cat Leaper • Ether Lock • Eye of God • Satan Gravity • Soul Arm • Soul Blade • Speed Ether Gear • Star Drain • Steal Hand|